Cornerstone Members, please consider helping out our youth ministry on Saturday nights by providing a simple meal. It is scriptural for us to provide fellowship meals for our members! (Acts 6:1-6; Acts 2:42). This is an awesome opportunity to fellowship with our students over a meal. We need a few wonderful people to sign up for snack supper this fall! If you don’t know how snack-supper works here is a brief how-to:
- Provide a small meal, enough for about 15 people. Some meal ideas are Frito Pie, Nachos, Tacos, Spaghetti, Chick Nuggets, Baked Potatos Etc.
- We provided utensils, plates, cups, ice, and lemonade mix. We ask the volunteer in charge of snack supper to prepare and set it out.
- Snack-supper is served at 6:45pm and is usually over by 7:15pm.
- The volunteer(s) in charge of snack supper are expected to return the kitchen to its previous state once finished.
- If you are not able to provide snack supper on the date you signed up for then we ask you to find a subsititute and contact Emily once you have found that sub.
We need as many members able to contribute. If you are unsure of how to do it we encourage you to sign up with a veteran to see what it takes to do snack supper. The service you provide with snack supper is a BIG DEAL to our students!
Click the link here to sign up!